Enjoy a small-group, 2-day tour to Amboseli National Park. Your driver/guide will pick you up at your hotel around 7am and take you on safari to Amboseli which is known for larges elephant herds and for superb Mount Kilimanjaro views.
• Close encounter with wildlife
• Family friendly
• Get up-close to native wildlife
• Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
• Ideal choice for families
What You Can Expect
Set at the bottom of Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak the Amboseli National Park is normally referred to as the “Kilimanjaro’s Royal Court”. Amboseli is located in Loitoktok District in the RiftValley. The eco-system is mainly savannah grasslands and spreads across the Kenya Tanzania border. While visiting Amboseli safari you have majestic views of Kilimanjaro, close to largest herds of free ranging elephants and also home to big 5.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Depart Nairobi at 7am after a delightful breakfast and drive south across the Athi Plains, home of the Masai and on to Amboseli. Amboseli is renowned for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as huge herds of wildebeests and many other animals including giraffes, African lions, monkeys, zebras, hyenas and antelope with Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak providing a beautiful back drop. We arrive early mid-day and freshen up, followed by lunch and a short rest. You later explore the Amboseli plains in an evening game drive at 1600 hours. Dinner & Overnight at Kibo Safari Camp
Day2: Amboseli – Nairobi
You will wake for early morning game drive and this early morning is one of the best times to see Mt Kilimanjaro. An early morning light reveal the Mountain Kilimanjaro turned into dark hue of purple and its snow into an ethereal pink and the sight of the mountain high above herds of elephants crossing the Amboseli plains is a timeless African image. You head back to the lodge for breakfast and later pack your bags and return to Nairobi.
• Overnight accommodation
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
• Professional Driver/guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• All Park Entrance fee
• Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
• Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
• Departure point: Your Nairobi Hotel/Accommodation/Airport
• Departure time: 7am
• Duration: 2 days (approx.)
• Return details: Returns to original departure point