Safari Kenya in 7 days visiting Amboseli National Park,Hells Gate & Lake Naivasha , Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara.
From Nairobi / to Nairobi -Kenya
Safari Kenya: Amboseli – Rift valley lakes – Masai Mara (7- day Tour)
Easy paced drives and well staggered safari overnights make this a friendly family or seniors holiday safari.
You depart Nairobi and spend 2 nights at the Amboseli which is located at the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Tour progresses to the rift valley stopping at Lake Naivasha where you spend a night and enjoy a discovery boat ride and nature walks.
You shall visit the Hell’s gate national park on a short hike and bicycle ride that brings you closer to Nature
Lake Nakuru national park and world famous bird haven is our next stop.
Here we view flamingoes and other bird species.
There shall be a guaranteed spotting of the endangered Rhino.
The World famous Masai Mara game reserve is our last stop with 2 nights & days of wildlife viewing on rewarding game viewing drives in search of Big five.
Safari accommodation is offered in a selection of economy , standard or luxury safari lodges & tented camps depending on your budget & style.
Transport is in pop up top safari tour minivans
Option of a land cruiser 4 x 4 jeep is available at an extra cost.
Private safari tour – flexible
DAILY DEPARTURE (we shall tailor trip around your dates & flights)
• Amboseli national park. 2 days & nights
• Mount Kilimanjaro views ( highest mountain in Africa).
• Lake Naivasha (fresh water rift valley lake)
• Bird spotting boat ride & Hell’s gate visit (the lake Naivasha)
• Lake Nakuru National park:
• The Great Rift Valley escarpment.
• Thousands of flamingoes, pelicans and other bird species.
• Rhino sanctuary visit at the lake Nakuru.
• Masai-Mara game reserve
• Game and scenery viewing and the Masai tribesmen.
• Optional Masai village visit at Masai Mara (arrange with your driver guide)
• Optional hot air balloon ride at Masai Mara = $ 450 per person
DAY 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
Pick up from your hotel at 0800hrs and drive to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Lunch at the Camp. Afternoon game drive through the reserve to this endless reaches of acacia-dotted grasslands studded with hazy hills where pride of Lions, Elephants, buffalos, zebras and numerous plain animals are in abundance. Return for dinner at the Camp
DAY 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
Morning game viewing with a long drive to the Mara river where you will be able to view Hippos and Crocodiles. After lunch, proceed for an afternoon game drive viewing. All meals and overnight at the Camp
DAY 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
Morning game drive in Maasai Mara , then return to the camp for breakfast. Afrer breakfast drive to Nakuru for a night. Dinner and overnight at a Budget hotel
DAY 4: Lake Nakuru National Park – Lake Naivasha
Early breakfast, then proceed to Hells Gate & Lake Naivasha National Park. Hell’s Gate is one of Kenya’s smaller national parks, which can be explored on foot or on a bicycle. Arrive at the gate of Hell’s Gate around mid-morning and start the bike tour for 2 hours within Hell’s Gate. You also have the option to drive instead of cycling. This is one of the Rift Valley’s fresh water Lakes with different ecology from that of the Soda Lakes. It is also home to a large variety of bird species. After lunch drive to Crater Lake which offers an evocative step back in time – to a bygone era of elegance and romance, in a wilderness untouched by the modern world with a private game sanctuary at a homely environment. Crater Lake offers classic escapes including painting, astrology, as well as ornithological outings to what must be one of the most beautiful small Lakes in creation. All meals and overnight the Taphe guest house
Optional activities at lake Naivasha are boat ride to view hippo and a wealth of bird life, fishing – both sport and commercial fishing.
DAY 5: Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National Park
Depart early in the morning towards Amboseli via Nairobi, Lunch at the Camp/Lodge followed by afternoon game drive. Amboseli is famous for its unforgettable views of Kilimanjaro, and a relaxed abundant population of elephants as well as prolific bird life. All meals and overnight at the Camp.
Day 6: Amboseli National Park
Morning and afternoon game drives where Mount Kilimanjaro background offers a good photographic scenery with herds of Elephants and other animals on the background. All meals and overnight at the Campsite
DAY 7: Amboseli – Nairobi.
Pre-breakfast game viewing. After breakfast, game viewing enroute back to Nairobi where you arrive at around 1500hrs Lunch enroute. On arrival in Nairobi you are dropped off at your town hotel.
• Park entrance fees
• All activities (unless labeled as optional)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water (on all days)
• All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
• All Taxes/VAT
• Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
• Accommodation on the last day
• Roundtrip airport transfer
• International flights (from/to home)
• Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
• Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)